89. Outfit

 So I guess I thought that I could play the African Zulu girl at school. Actually, the necklaces are the REAL THING. My dearest godmother Lucy Blue brought them for me as a present when she returned from shooting for a BBC series in Africa. Sad to say, I do not get to see her or my other godmother that much. I really miss them! :( But luckily we skyped on my birthday!
 I love wearing this sweater! It's so beautifully kaput (the German version of the word destroyed suits him better in my opinion :P) and you can simply wrap the sleeves around your shoulders if you wish so (I actually did that when I started loosing the feeling of my fingers). Unbelievable that my grandpa really was THIS FAT!

 Oh, the other thing I wanted to share with you, is that a BIG FAT CAT accepted me as a contributor for his blog! Yay, I can now say to people that I write for a foxy cat called Oliver Greenjeans (although I still haven't written something yet, haha).
 It took a while before the monster began to accept the news, after I promised him that I would BY NO MEANS forget him and that I would keep cooking for him, grooming his long bushy hair and taking him on my bike for long trips in the woods. Let's hope that that will keep him. We do not want an eaten cat, do we?

It looks like I'm eating out of my nose, but I just remember waving my hand up and down... ;)
Wearing: Mark Astor XXL sweater, souvenir African necklaces, Warehouse high-waisted skirt, unlabelled tights.

♥♥thank you for reading my blabla and enjoy your stay in Monsterland ♥♥
oxox me

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall