82. Inspiration 010313

Some beautiful sights that made my day. It sure was a great week. I got into the school newspaper, was able to admire the most sexy guy almost every day and now I feel REALLY content, since I've managed to go jogging 4 days a week, for 4 weeks now! As the person that inspired me to start jogging once said: 'don't think about it, just do it. Feel your body getting tired and enjoy looking at your surroundings...'

Common & Sense Man #11 - Fall / Winter 2011, Cole Mohr (Source: tumblr)
(Source: tumblr)

Dean Crouser (Source: tumblr)
(Source: tumblr)
Metamorphosis by Saga Sig and Hildur Yeoman (source)

♥♥thank you for reading my blabla and enjoy your stay in Monsterland ♥♥
oxox me

Ps. I think that I will let the jump break out of the whole thing. In my opinion it is better like this. What do you think?

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall