122. Inspiration

Oh my god,
I haven't posted anything for quite a while now (almost a week!!! :O).
*sigh*
Sometimes I'm soooo lazy that I can't even decide to get up and take a shower
(I'll spare you the details...)
and sometimes I have sooooo MUCH TO DO that I forget that I also own a blog
and that it's my duty to post something every now and then.

Well,
I am currently working on a packet for a awesome packet exchange
Madeleine from Good Vibrations organised.
I have to send it today...omgomgomg hopefully I'll manage!

And
another plan for the near future:
a new EVERYTHING for this blog that is becoming BORING and DULL and UNORIGINAL
in my eyes.
I want to redesign the header, change the layout
and make it fresh and something that fits the current mood.
(and I think that I also have to reorganise my labels pfff)
Let's see...

Some inspiration.

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall