101. Outfit

The main idea was actually to take photos of the new dog (that btw is now called Perri) and me, a slightly different version of an outfit post. But then my little sister decided to take him with her to show him to a friend...and then I was left dogless! :(

Sooooow, a dogless outfit post:
The pair of jeans is the one that I've already worn a few times before (then and then). Again one of my father's previous pair of jeans that I now own myself. I will not stop saying how COOL AND WELL-FITTING THEY ARE!!!
Just try out yourself and you'll now what I mean... ;)
For once I tried the high-waisted thing and I think it's pretty cool!

The lace top is vintage, my mother's from years and years ago. It would probably still be in the dusty corner of a cupboard in Greece if I hadn't saved it. Yayyyy, *MIRIAM THE VINTAGE TOP RESCUER*!


Wearing: Aggressive shirt, vintage lace top, unlabeled pair of jeans, father's leather belt, C&A basic strap top.

♥♥thank you for reading my blabla and enjoy your stay in Monsterland ♥♥
oxox me

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall