87. Chanel No 5

 I could hardly believe it when I received this present from my grandma. It's one of the most valuable gifts I have ever got from somebody, plus the fact that it really smells great (perhaps a bit too strong, as it is actually meant for older people). The package is also worth mentioning, as the box is made out of paper and the whole thing is clearly old, with signs of wear (which personally made me love it more).

 I used it a couple of times until now, but decided to keep it for more special circumstances, for it is a little bottle with a special meaning to me.

And then there's this comb... 

(Oh man, now that I read what I wrote, it all sounds as if I'm turning into an elderly person most rapidly. My 17th birthday is end this week, on the 17th of March haha!)


♥♥thank you for reading my blabla and enjoy your stay in Monsterland ♥♥
oxox me

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall