80. Rainy Night

 You will not find it strange that this post is also completely dedicated to my most amazing time in Greece. I just feel that these photos have to be shared with you guys. Maybe you will detect some extreme craziness in these photos (like the wet buts and bewildered hair).
 I think I love the fact that the rain looks like snow because of the flash we used. I say 'think', because some naughty raindrops would get in front of our faces on the most unflattering spots. One girl would suddenly have moles on his nose, one other would have one brown eye and one blue... A disaster.
 These are not all the photos we took. But I thought I would spare you hundred and thirty sights of three girls getting soaking wet. How thoughtful of me, eh?

Wearing: Zara necklace, Mark Astor XXL sweater, Americanino oversized jeans, Nike sneakers.
 
♥♥thank you for reading my blabla and enjoy your stay in Monsterland ♥♥
oxox me

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall