3. The Restless Day of Mr. Fox


Today
I woke up
in the morning
the sun
shining
in my eyes
through the trees
Another
beautifull day
I
went
to see my
favorite places
in my forest
Wagged my tail
one time
and
landed
in front of
the White House
Quiet
Wagged my tail
two times
and landed

in the middle of
the Leaf Path
Quiet
None there
I looked
down
the Eye
was where it always is
I looked up
the Drunken Couple
was where it always is
 My love has not
awakened yet
-Hear!-
-See!-
There's
someone
I can hear the
leaves shudder
The birds
fly away and
a thumb, thumb, thumb-sound scares
the beetles and sends them
hiding under their trees
Who is that?
Oh...I can see a pair of green
-sweatpants they call them-
running behind the trees
playing
MY game, my hide and seek
with the branches
Girl, go away
with your fluffy
dog-creature
that sniffs and digs and barks
You meet your
tribe
in front of the Eye


Not knowing
what for superb sign it
is
I once urinated there
marking
MY place
What is she
doing now
Standing on top of the
Tree Stump
Sacrilege
The pair of green
-sweatpants they call them-
does not match
with the sawdust
And there is
the Momma human
lifting
the house of the
Ladybug family
They will have to stay
with me for
a while
Hey
she takes their house
with her
Excuse me
You have your
own
Momma human
 My whole morning
I sit
on my bottom
being angry
waving my tail
vertically
and horizontally

screaming stop
and dont do that
But they never
ever
hear me
it seems
And
when the
light begins
to fall down
they take the
Ladybug family's home
call
the fluffy dog-creature
and they
Leave...



photo's made by me
oxox me

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall