128. Summer Gift Exchange

A while ago I did one of the few things that I would never ever regret doing AGAIN in my life.
Following an awesome blog written by the absolutely fabulous and wonderful Madeleine,
I one day read that she was going to organize a summer gift exchange
and spontaneously joined.
It was after that
that
that
that
I PANICKED!
WHAT WAS I GOING TO GIVE
TO A PERSON THAT I DON'T KNOW
AND WHO WOULD PROBABLY JUST...
SIT THERE AND STARE
AT THE PROBABLY UNBELIEVABLY VAGUE THING
THAT I WOULD SENT HIM?
So...I spent two days thinking and rethinking the whole problem.
And then I just begun putting the package together
(after all, there were only three days left until you had to send it).
My heart was beating really hard
all the way to the post office.
But in the end it seems Madeleine actually liked it.
(big astonishment)
And then I got this SUPERDUPER package in return!
Thank you, Madeleine for all the little treasures I found within it!

My sister was oh so happy with all the pretty stuff she received!
My gift how I was given them; still wrapped in their pretty paper.
A fox pendant, a packet of extra long lasting flavour spearmint, a pair of shades, American Skittles, a mini bottle of jojoba body lotion and a nice card.

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall