103. Friend Outing

I've been so terribly late with everything I'm doing at the moment. So many things crowd my mind, with me sitting there helpless, trying to obey the thousand ideas that tell me to 'WRITE THAT ARTICLE' and 'SCAN THAT OLD POSTCARD'!

And then I think to myself:

Feel blessed to be able to do what you love
Smile because of the awesome time you spent everyday with your friends
Be grateful
Many are depressed
Or
Unhappy

So I make peace.
And carry on.

These photos are from a photoshoot I did with this amazing unicorn.
The monster and he seem to get on pretty well...

Oh, and sorry for this long silence...my pc has crashed and being repaired. I'll try to post soon, but now you know why I maybe won't ;)








♥♥thank you for reading my blabla and enjoy your stay in Monsterland ♥♥
oxox me


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

  1. miriam genius hahahaha
    'with this amazing unicorn'
    love <3

    ReplyDelete

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall