104. Interior 150513

Plans for the Near Future:
  • Open a Portfolio Blog for my Writing (ambitious I am)
  • Buy New Running Shoes
  • Start Running Again
  • Prepare Articles for the Schoolnewspaper and Dearest Cat Member of the Family
  • Do Homework
  • Publish Some Creative Shit on this Platform (I have a DIY, streetstyle, Too Close, inspiration and stuff and I JUST CAN'T FIND TIME TO SHOW THEM TO YOU!!!)
  • Make the Present for my Friend that Turned 16 this Week
  • Make Highlights in my Hair with Lemon Juice
etc., etc...
This is the room of my friend which I know for more than ten years now, with whom I stayed two weeks ago in Germany.
♥♥thank you for reading my blabla and enjoy your stay in Monsterland ♥♥
oxox me

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall