95. Amsterdam

 My first trip by train alone to Amsterdam is now a fact. Is there a better idea to celebrate the end of the exams than a shopping therapy outing on a Friday? Well, maybe there is, but this was quite awesome too! :D After running to get on the train on time (and first of all find the proper platform!!!), searching for 6 available seats close to each other in a packed train, eating everything from cookies to candy to sandwiches and endless talking about the things we would like to buy but didn't have enough money to buy for... WE SHOPPED TILL WE DROPPED, HALLELUJAH!
 I have to say, now that I am back home with sore feet and a headache (probably due to the endless rain all Friday), I am so happy to have such great friends, who are willing to spend a whole day with me. They didn't even complaint every time we abruptly stopped so that I can take a picture of someone...
 Okay, now that I'm done with the acknowledgements, let me show you this hilarious clothing store! Who on earth would want to call his shop Laundry Industry? Seriously...

PS. Coming Soon: two streetstyle snaps, what I bought in Amsterdam, featured blog, a couple of Too Close photos and some outfit posts. Stay tuned lil' monsters!

♥♥thank you for reading my blabla and enjoy your stay in Monsterland ♥♥
oxox me

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall