73. PASSIVUM NO SCHOOLUM!!!

 Heyheyhey! Long time no see. I'm soooo sorry for that! School was getting in between and I was having a HARD time trying to get good marks. *sigh*
 But now it's overrrrr! And after the first three days of no-examining and feeling numb and waking up in the night ("WHAT WAS THE PASSIVUM FUTURUM OF εχειν AGAIN???")... I now feel ready to follow my daily routine. That meanzzz, chillin' schoolin' partyin' of course ;P
I actually have a upcoming party this Friday and a trip to the pictures with friends gheheheh...

 Feeling so happy and relaxed, it was only right to wear an ENORMOUS shirt again, paired with an ENORMOUS T-shirt and TINY shorts.

Wearing: XXL shirt (Levi's), T-shirt (no label), DIY shorts (Biaggini), leggings (Authentic), pendant (gift), bracelet (gift), sneakers (Vans).
The state of my bed in the morning...it's still like this :(
  
♥♥thank you for reading my blabla and enjoy your stay in Monsterland ♥♥
oxox me

1 comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall