72. FEATURED BLOG: Feed My Ego

Introducing feed my ego, one of the first blogs I started reading when I discovered the blogging world!!!

Founded by Melissa Blech, currently 24 years old and living in Denmark. The thing that is most amazing about her blog is the jewellery she wears and the somewhat boyish outfits. I myself like to wear menswear, so I stuck with her! She also manages to come up with special inspiration, from attractive human beings to beautiful garments, that make her blog really unique and worth following. Melissa also travels a lot and shares the different aspects of her job at Wood Wood with us.
Definitely take a look!!! 
 


Source: all from feed my ego


♥♥thank you for reading my blabla and enjoy your stay in Monsterland ♥♥
oxox me

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall