68. Freezing noses and singing Moses

It is the first time in days that it's sooooo cold! It's freezing so much outside, that when you go out, you can't feel your nose anymore! People say that it will snow soon...
I shot this photos outside, with -1°C. I even had to take my warm coat off! So be kind and just read my shit. I had to endure the cold and I did it just for you guys. I LOVE YOU. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO MARRY???
The light blue shirt is kind of new. My little brother is getting EXTREMELY TALL and most of his clothes are too small for him now. (good for me :p) I am obsessed with menswear. Almost all of the clothes you see on my blog were originally of a man or boy (family, friends etc.). So I managed to kidnap a few clothes, hehehe. A Converse shirt, a hoodie and this light blue shirt!


Wearing: duffel coat (Gloverall), shirt (Zara Kids), high-waisted shorts (Mango), tights (unknown), sneakers (Vans), ring (made by my aunt, more from her here!), heart-charm (gift from my godmother).

♥♥thank you for reading my blabla and enjoy your stay in Monsterland ♥♥
oxox me

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall