56. Rendezvous not!



Wearing:denim shirt (Edwin Heavy-Duty Wear), linen shirt (To Ergastiri), skinny jeans (Zara), goldplated bracelet (inherited), rendezvous bag (Royaltex).
It's St. Nicholas Day tomorrow! In the Netherlands that means that the evening before you get presents from St. Nicholas. And, because unfortunately Nicholas is quite busy at the moment, we get to buy presents and write funny little poems for our beloved ones. That's the main reason why I will not post anything else this week.
 The other reason is that I've exams this week. Not that I'm constantly sitting at home studying... You know I don't ;)
oxox me

PS. What do you think of the new template? Isn't it loading much faster than the previous one?

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall