45. Sing the song, say the words

Wearing: sweater (Stewarts of Scotland), miniskirt (NewYorker), golden necklace (gift from my grandmother), tights (Wibra).
So, this is what I wore today. The sweater is actually my grandfather's, who passed away previous december. I'm so happy that I have something to remember him, something that he actually wore daily and at which I always looked to with amazement. We always used to have our private little joke: "Papoo, can I borrow your sweater someday?", I asked him and every time I got the same answer: "Of course not! Why would you want to wear my own sweater?". I really miss him...
oxox me

PS. Please do not look at the objects that lie near me on the photo (like that plastic rope and that metallic thing). It's so embarrassing to admit that our garden is a mess.

2 comments

  1. Sorry to hear about your grandfather. His sweater looks great on you. My garden is a mess as well haha, so don't worry about it! ;-)

    X Saskia

    ReplyDelete

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall