184. Holidays Recap part 1

 I can't believe I have been neglecting you for 3 weeks now! You know how it goes, teachers give you assignments and then you end up having an extreme amount of projects to hand in for next week and almost no time left for anything else. I am in desperate need of holidays once again... But nevertheless, this weekend is for the blog, getting some new posts done while I'm also working on a new template (yaay!).
 Anyway, another thing on my to-do list (hella long list) is to show you how my trip to the British people was! And there's no better way to do that than with photos, right? Just keep scrollinggg. We took so many photos, it was difficult to decide which to post. So there will be a part 2 too, I'm afraid. :P

Day 1
Location: Little Wittenham, Oxfordshire
This is where we are staying for the next two nights.

Day 2
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire


Day 3
Location: London

This is where we stayed for two nights in London.
Really tired.


No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall