133. Outfit

Yeah, I find myself cool like this.
Yeah, I went to school like this.
No, I dunno why I dress like this.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry for this.
*WAIIIIILLL*

Painful occurence: when I came home and got of my bike,
my skirt somehow got stuck on my saddle
and it suddenly didn't obey the gravitation theory any more.
It was then that I realised the leggings were that see-through
and that it maybe is a good idea to move to another country.


Wearing:
- Basic Essentials vest
- Grenaldi top
- Vera & Lucy skirt
- HEMA leggings
- Vans sneakers
- Forever 21 pendant

2 comments

  1. i love your shoes!!!
    great post ;)
    alexia<3
    lexieschoices.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu, they're from Greece actually ;)

      Delete

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall