124. Event

The NL Confidential party was last Friday
and I couldn't believe my luck when my parents gave me permission to go
and stay at a good friend of mine afterwards!
I am sooo happy that I was able to be part of the Amsterdam night life,
even if it was only for one night.
The fashion show itself wasn't anything that I expected it to be,
but it are the people who make the party great.
I met some really nice new people,
I spent a great time with my friend,
we bought ourselves some really good fast food after the party,
we didn't sleep before 5 am (no parents, no limits!),
it was the first time I felt so grown-up
(omg, to manage to get into the train
without anyone around you to tell you
what to do was incredibly scary
and cool at the same time!).

What do you need more? :)



No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall