99. Selfies

Some selfies, because I'm that self-centred person...
I'm thinking on starting a second blog, something like a portfolio. My big problem yet is that I do not know what I will be doing in the future. Maybe a second blog would clear that, maybe it would make it easier for me to see what is possible, maybe it would just gulp the amount of time that I have available for blogging.

Do you have a second blog? Or any experience with such things? Have you got any tips for me?


♥♥thank you for reading my blabla and enjoy your stay in Monsterland ♥♥
oxox me

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. You are a really wonderful human-being,
    You are a dear friend and i like your blog <3

    Maybe i should make a blog too... N'ah i am not even close to your awesomeness so i probably don't have anything to tell...

    Loveya xxx the girl who wrote on your typewriter lately

    ReplyDelete

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall