178. 18th Birthday!!!

Hey lovely people,
last Monday was my 18th birthday! Due to it being a school day and a very busy one indeed, I kept it really quiet (forget about the thing where I ran across the house screaming "omg, I'm so old!") and celebrated the day with my family. But there's the party this weekend and jeez I have so many things to organize yet! It was funny to set a GLOW IN THE DARK-theme, but I forgot that it is REALLY HARD to find any glowing things whatsoever in the nearby shops... well, we'll see how it turns out.

But apart from my birthday, this is also a very big and special day for the blog! Because, (cannot believe it) this baby is now two years old! To celebrate, I'll be hosting a giveaway for you guys, to show you my love for supporting me through this period of time! Further details in the next post, stay tuned!

Some photos of the beautiful presents I received...

A amazing silk scarf from India.
This superduper pair of shoes my brother draw for me (I wore them to school and now they're resting on my bookshelf).
Some books and magazines, including one with bumper stickers for cars!
An enormous amount of sweets, a sleeping eye mask, an antistatic hairbrush and bottle of hair product and some glow-in-the-dark stuff for the party.
And the greatest gift of all: I'M GOING TO THE UK IN THE MAY VACATION!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall