119. Outing

Hey dear ones,
yesterday we had a school trip to Amsterdam
and after a superBORING museum
that ended up with a couple of people (including me) getting REALLY dizzy
(Want to faint? Then visit the Allard Pierson museum :P)
I had a rendezvous with my friend Sofia to catch up.
I could spent the next hour bragging about how cool and fashionable and inspiring person she is,
but maybe that's not such a good idea...
I don't want you to fall asleep.
Some photos to wake you up perhaps?
All the photos were made in the 9 Straatjes of Amsterdam.

Waiting in the River Island for other peeps together with Lotte.
Waterlooplein.



Store that sells vintage designer clothing (PRADA!!! VIKTOR&ROLF!!!)



No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall